Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
we would like to ask some questions
about the built-in file manager:
||Do you want to get rid
of the annoying 'Updating file system' message?
||Do you ever feel that the built-in
file manager is somewhat slow?
Do you want something faster ?
||Do you sometimes press accidentally
'LEFT' arrow key when moving down in file manager, and
'COLLAPSE' the current folder? Do you want to get rid of it
||Do you want to watch the copy
progress when copying large(r) files?
||Do you want to navigate to your
favorite folder (i.e. Memory
Card\Documents\God\Pictures\Girls) in ONE second?
||Does your body badly need the good old
DOS-style blinking cursor?
||Do you want to highlight
the most important file types?
||Do you want two
file management panels?
||Do you ever need to find a file
or files in a few seconds?
>>> If you have at least
ONE YES, then this stuff is for you.
- Norton, Volkov,
- file management with 2 panels
- file sorting by name, extension, size, date, and ascending,
- full file management with copy, move, rename, delete, make
directory, file properties (with progress bars)
- quick check of available storage on your drives
- folders shortcut list to store your favorite folders (you can
reach them qucikly)
- customizable file highlighting
- very fast file searching feature
- invert selection, select group, unselect group feature
- 2 different view of your files - a full one (with name, ext, size,
date), and a wide one (with name, ext, size)
Redshift Commander screenshots: